Every Hero has a Story...

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Truth: Part 1

Well, it seems that things with me and Ashley are going great! We are like the perfect couple, we are always together. Although I often have to run out on her to save day, she doesn’t seem to mind it too much. I have been debating whether or not telling her the truth. I trust her, but with such information, her life maybe in danger.

It was a cool summer night, and I was walking her to the subway station. We were waiting for the light to change at an intersection. She was resting her head on my shoulder. Across the street there was a young couple with a baby carriage. They seemed happy. Then all of a sudden all I could her was a screeching noise.

I looked over and I saw an 18-wheeler truck losing control and heading towards the young family! I had to do something, there was no way I could stop that truck without revealing my secret. All I could hear was the shrieking of the truck tires. I had to make a decision or else they would be doomed…

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home