Every Hero has a Story...

Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Fine Line of Good and Evil: Part 3

She shot a grin at me and lunged for Electric Angel (EA). She used her sword to blast him out of the side of the building. She jumped out of the hole that was made by EA and I quickly followed suite.


She was fast, although she couldn’t fly she could move extremely quickly, with excellent agility. She quickly grabbed the book from EA and was gone. I don’t know how but she disappeared.


I turned to see EA, but all I saw was that his suit was completely ruined and had sparks coming out of it. Obviously her sword was sharp enough to devastate EA’s state of the art armor. EA had the deepest regret in his eyes; he came to me and said “You ruined it, now she is unstoppable! I was protecting everyone’s future from her, but you let her go.” His rocket wings came online and he flew off.

I couldn’t figure out what had just happened there. Who as this girl and why did she and EA fight for the book so badly? Also why would EA cross the line of good and evil to stop her? I couldn’t keep that girl out of my head, I keep seeing her glowing green eyes in my sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home