Every Hero has a Story...

Sunday, May 29, 2005

The Fine Line of Good and Evil: Part 1

Ugh, school can be dull sometimes, sitting in that lecture hall with a group of your friends frantically trying to take down notes which you would not be able to read later. Well last week was different, and I have the butterflies in my stomach to prove it. Well one day before class there was a seat empty and out of nowhere Ashley came and sat beside me and said “Hi, I know you”. She had a smirk on her face and a squint in her eyes. My face went red and all I could say was “Oh Hey Ashley”. She kind of screwed her face and said “I don’t like the name Ashley. Can you please call me Sasha?” I could not refuse. All class we kept whispering to each other about nothingness. Well, the end of the class came and I knew I had to do something to make sure this conversation continued, so I blurted out “If you’re not doing anything now, do you want to go out for some coffee?” Surprisingly she said “sure”.

So we went for some coffee and we had a lovely chat in the little coffee shop, named Tim Hortons. We discussed everything and we were totally hitting it off until, my enhanced (super) hearing kicked in. I could hear an alarm go off at the Royal Ontario Museum. Before I could come up with an excuse for getting out of there, Sasha said “Oh look at the time, I totally forgot that I had a doctors appointment.” She quickly got up and ran out of the coffee shop. I followed her out and got into the first phone booth I saw to “suit up”, and I was off to save the day…

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home